- Swallow the pills with water.
- For infants, pills should be dissolved in water or milk.
- In chronic conditions 4 pills to be dissolved in 1/4 lit. of water & taken in small amount 4-5 times a day.
- Intake of water should be more during the course of medicine.
- Medicine usually to be taken in small doses except Mahilamrit Gutika. But in acute & painful conditions, pills should be consumed in large more frequently (it is harmless). Usually in adults 4-6 pills a day are sufficient.
- Medicines should be stopped in tapering order after recovery. In acute and painful conditions ‘Tailark’ is essential with Gutika Kaphana, Shama, Chapala & Mahilamrut.
- Chapala is an oil based product. For better results use Chapala oil / cream supported by Chapala Gutika.
- Before using oil, shake it vigorously. It should be used in a high concentration according to the intensity of the condition.Use it as per the indications and externally only. Don’t mix any two oils but Oil Subala can be mixed with Oil Balwardhini or Agom. The Oil should be applied gently and should not be massaged; fomentation is not necessary. Since all the controlling centers are situated at the spinal cord,Tailark Kaphana, Shama, Agom, Chapala Mahilamrut should be applied on the vertebral column along with the affected parts.
- Economy packs of all medicines are available.