SHAMA GUTIKA & TAILARK is one of the high-grade product of AGOM which help control diseases like Acidity, Burning pain, Urinary problems, Urticaria, Itching, Headache, hyperacidity induced vomiting, sunstroke etc.
These pills are prepared from Gulvel (Tinospora cordifolia) 3X-1.66%; Maka (Eclipta alba) 3X-1.66%; Umbar (Ficus glomarata) 3X-1.66%.
This extract is made from Gulvel (Tinospora cordifolia) 3X-0.83%; Maka (Eclipta alba) 3X-0.83%; Umbar (Ficus glomarata) 3X-0.83%. Whole quantity should be shaken and mixed in 100 ml. of oil and shook vigorously for five minutes. External use of this oil is necessary along with Gutika Shama giving immediate results.
Health Benefits Used Herbal Plant
1. Gulvel (Tinospora cordifolia) 3X-1.66%
Mentioned below are the best health benefits of Gulvel:
- Boosts immunity
- Treats chronic fever
- Boosts digestion
- Treats diabetes
- Treats Asthma
- Treats gouty arthritis
- Treats eye disorders
- Reduces anxiety and improves mental strength
- Giloy is an aphrodisiac
- Contains anti-aging properties
Note: There are no serious side-effects of consuming Giloy since it is a natural and safe herbal remedy. However, in some cases – the use of Giloy can cause constipation and lower blood sugar levels. So if you are diabetic and have been consuming Giloy on a long-term basis, monitor your blood sugar levels regularly. Also, avoid Giloy if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
2. Maka (Eclipta alba) 3X-1.66%
Mentioned below are the best health benefits of Maka:
- Maca root Powder Highly Nutritious
Maca root powder is very nutritious and is a great source of several important vitamins and minerals (2).
One ounce (28 grams) of maca root powder contains:
Calories: 91, Carbs: 20 grams, Protein: 4 grams, Fiber: 2 grams, Fat: 1 gram, Vitamin C: 133% of the RDI, Copper: 85% of the RDI, Iron: 23% of the RDI, Potassium: 16% of the RDI, Vitamin B6: 15% of the RDI, Manganese: 10% of the RDI
- It Increases Libido in Men and Women
- It May Increase Fertility in Men
- It May Help Relieve Symptoms of Menopause
- Maca Can Improve Your Mood, particularly in menopausal women
- It May Boost Sports Performance and Energy
- When Applied to the Skin, Maca May Help Protect It from the Sun
- It May Improve Learning and Memory
- It May Reduce Prostate Size
3. Umbar (Ficus glomarata) 3X-1.66%
Mentioned below are the best health benefits of Umbar:
- Treatment for Mouth disorders
- Aids in Swelling of ears
- Treats Chickenpox
- Good for Multinodular tuberculosis
- Cures Sinus
- Treats Stomach pain
- Cures White Leucorrhoea
- Protects Fetus from Abortion
- Aids in Metrorrhagia
- For Pitta kind of disorders
- Treats Bronchitis and Bronchial Asthma
- Helpful cure in Urinary disorders
- It gives excellent results in conditions like burning micturition (Kadaki), Pitta Vikar (acidity), Urinary problems etc. In the above symptoms 4 pills, 4 times a day with water is the usual dosage.
- In hyperacidity, 4 pills of Agom 15 mins before and 4 pills of Pachansudha after meals are to be given in addition. In hyper acidity induced vomiting, Gutika Shama should be given along with Pachansudha
- In Urticaria, Itching, Headachean additional dose of 2 pills of Ramban is to be given.
- 4 pills in the morning with water should be taken in summer, by those who suffer heat – sunstroke. The day will be spared.
- In case of the late night, 4 pills with water before sleeping and after waking keeps away the after effects.
- Use of Shama oil along with the Gutika is necessary.
- Dribbling of urine or burning of urine, take continuously Gutiks Shama Ramban with water.
- Cotton gauze soaked in this oil should be kept on the forehead in fever.
- In headache due to Pitta, oil should be applied to the forehead and entire head.
- In case of Urinary problems like anuria, dribbling of urine, oil should be applied to the abdomen and the flanks along with Gutika Shama.