World today is facing a problem of obesity. Obesity is defined as a person having excess body fat.
If you consume high energy food from your diet but you don’t do exercise and physical activity to burn off energy then you cause Obesity, the excess energy will be turned into fat.
Obesity occurs when a person’s body mass index is 25 or greater. The excessive body fat increases the risk of serious health problems, including high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease. It is a complex problem and a major public health concern.
The mainstay of treatment is lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise.
Around the world, rates of obesity are on the rise: Since 1975, the worldwide obesity rate has nearly tripled, and there are now more than 650 million obese adults, according to estimates from the World Health Organization.
Obesity is usually defined using a ratio of height to weight called body mass index (BMI), which often correlates with a person’s level of body fat. According to the CDC, an adult with a BMI of 30 or higher is considered obese.
Causes of Obesity:
Obesity occurs when intake of calories and energy expenditure is unbalanced. if the person eats regular more calories than burning, the person gains weight i.e the body will store the excess energy as fat.
Therefore, the most common causes of obesity are overeating and physical inactivity. Ultimately, body weight is the result of genetics, metabolism, environment, behavior, and culture.
- A diet high in simple carbohydrates.
- A frequency of eating.
- Physical inactivity.
- Psychological factors.
- Social issues
- Childhood Weight
- Hormonal changes
Symptoms of Obesity:
- Your Face Looks a Little Rounder
- Your Waist Circumference Has Increased Too Muc
- You seem to Be Always Hungry
- Everyday Activities Take Your Breath Away
- You Have Stretch Marks
- Your Joints Hurt
- You Have Sore Feet
Certain health conditions also can lead to weight gain, including:
- Hypothyroidism, an underactive thyroid gland that slows metabolism and causes fatigue and weakness.
- PCOS, or polycystic ovary syndrome, which affects up to 10 percent of women of childbearing age and can also lead to excess body hair and reproductive problems.
- Cushing’s syndrome, which stems from an overproduction of the hormone cortisol by the adrenal glands and is characterized by weight gain in the upper body, face, and neck.
- Prader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic condition in which people never feel full, and so they want to eat constantly.
Obesity is harmful to one’s health as it is a risk factor for many conditions. Patients with a BMI over 40 have a reduced life expectancy. Obesity also increases the risk of developing a number of chronic diseases, obesity increases the risk of developing a number of potentially serious health problems, including the following:
- Insulin resistance
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
- High cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
- Stroke (cerebrovascular accident or CVA)
- Heart attack.
- Congestive heart failure
- Gout and gouty arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis) of the knees, hips, and the lower back
- Sleep apnea
If you want an effective, safe, and easy solution for your Obesity problems, CHAPALA TAILARK is one of the best Agom products for in shape.
CHAPALA TAILARK (Be in shape)
This tailark is made of Guggul (Commiphora Mukul) 3X-1.25%; Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) 3X-1.25%. It is a primary remedy. The entire quantity is to be shaken vigorously and mixed with 100 ml. of oil. Ample quantity of oil should be poured on the umbilicus and gently massaged over the abdomen for 10-15 mins at bedtime and before bath. The symptoms are reduced within 10-12 days with an increase in energy. Oil should also be massaged over the spine. In this condition use of the oil is the main remedy while Gutika is supplementary.